In thanking you for providing us with your personal information, we will let you know the purposes and methods of the treatment for which they are intended. We would like to inform you that Legislative Decree 196 of 2003 (Personal Data Protection Act) guarantees that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with the rights, fundamental freedoms and the dignity of the subjects to whom they are treated The data, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity.
The processing of the data we intend to perform will therefore be based on the lawfulness and fairness in the full protection of your rights and in particular of your confidentiality. Pursuant to Article 13 of the aforementioned Order we inform you that:
1. Personal and personal data relating to you or your company, provided for contractual purposes, will be kept at our company’s registered office for registration, organization, archiving, processing, selection, modification, use, communication. Our company will be able to handle data collected for commercial information and market research, including by sending e-mail or fax, for commercial and promotional purposes. It may also disclose personal information to individuals, companies and entities that carry out banking, financial and / or collecting, payment, effect management, checks and other securities for the purpose of collecting and / or paying amounts arising from the business relationship.
2. The conferral of data is optional, unless it is required by specific regulations such as those on anti-money laundering, taxes on taxes and so on. Or in order to comply with obligations under law, regulation or Community legislation and in any case to fulfill all the specific accounting, wage, social security, welfare, administrative, legal and fiscal obligations required and related to the activity of our company and to Elaboration of internal statistics.
3. The non-disclosure of the data in question – refusal to reply – results in the impossibility of concluding the contract itself.
4. The dissemination of data will remain in the business scope for the activities identified in point 1; Furthermore, the dissemination of the data as well as the business scope for the activities identified in point 1 can be extended to the commercial firm that provides for the preparation of employee salaries and remuneration for employees, the control of company accounts and completion Of the tax obligations provided for by law. In addition, as specified in point 2, they may also be disclosed to banks for the management of receipts and payments, to agents, dealers, consultants, legal advisers, suppliers, debt recovery companies and credit insurers, commercial information companies, conveyors .
5. The processing of personal data may be performed using both paper and computer media. Mostly it will be treated by electronic means.
6. With respect to the information provided, it is stated that the rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 which is enclosed.
7. The data controller has not been named.
Annex: RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES (Article 7 D. LGS 196/2003)
Art.7 Right of access to personal data and other rights.
1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if they are not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned has the right to obtain the indication:
– the origin of personal data;
– the purposes and methods of treatment;
– of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
– the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the designated representative within the meaning of Article 5, paragraph 2;
– the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as appointed representative in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or in charge.
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
– updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data;
– the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those that are not required to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
– the attestation that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been brought to their attention, even as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the event that such fulfillment reveals Impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The person concerned has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
– for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning him, even though relevant to the purpose of the collection;
– the processing of personal data relating to it for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for conducting market research or commercial communication.